Monday, June 6, 2016

Cry

Ever since I was a teenager, I always thought that crying is only for weaklings. Boy, I was so wrong!

Well, I don't know why I think that way. I've always wanted to be seen as a strong person, hence this cry thingy is totally not for me and out of my league. 

But hey, who think that way? I once read that when you cry, half of your burden will be vanished away. It elevates your mood and lowers down your stress level.It lets the devils out. That is how powerful cry is. 

On top of that, I hate if people see me crying. Of course it is embarassing but I just don't like if people see my weakness.  Get what I mean?  

But today, something happened. I cried today. I didn't how it happen but I just did. I never thought that I would be burst into tears but I just couldn't hold it back. And guess what? I'd became more relaxed right now. (Plus with the fruitful advices and kind words and also a warm hug!) 

Yeah, last weekend was such a tumultuous ride for me. I felt like I was lost. My whole life was dark. So did my mind, heart and soul. I felt empty. 

Alhamdulillah, Allah did answer my prayers and I was very grateful for that. I hoped that this sorrow and misery would go away. Be gone and never come back.



"All these feelings need to be felt. 
We need to stomp and storm;
 to sob and cry; 
to perspire and tremble.”

without wax, 
haniyahaya :)

No comments: