Sunday, May 8, 2016

Happy 23th Birthday, Hani!

So today I have turned 23. People might say that age is just a number but to me, it is more than that. First and foremost, Alhamdulillah for all His blessings and love, I could live again in this world. Even though I have did so many wrongdoings but He still give me a chance to repent again. This is one of the countless blessings that He give me. 

Thank you to both of my parents because without you guys, I would never be here. I hardly show my affection/appreciation towards them because trust me, I'm really suck at that. But both of you are never been forgotten in my du'a. 

I hope that I could do better, be wiser and achieve more for this year ahead!

And last but not least, thank you for your warm wishes and kind thoughts/prayers. They were really made my day! May Allah bless you :)

My birthday cake for this year.
Forgive me for the wrong dates.
The baker was in rush but it was fine with me since it was delicious!

without wax,
haniyahaya :)

No comments: