Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Wedding season

This month I had received so many wedding invitations from my friends. Just only last week, I had received two wedding invitations in a day! Say what?!! Hahaha. 
One was from my ex-high school classmate back then when I was in MRSM TGB. She will be the first one from our class who will be off from the market. Oh yeah! 

The other one was my ex- high school classmate back then when I was in MRSM Gerik, and he also used to study in TGB too. He will be the first one in our batch (MRSM Gerik) who will be getting married. 

And just now, I just received a text from my childhood best friend that she was just engaged and will be married soon. I was completely mesmerized. 

Source: Google.com


Well, one used to said that, after you passed the legal age to vote (here in Malaysia), you will:

1. received a lot of wedding invitations of your friends

2. be asked," when is your turn?" (read: when will you get married?)

As a matter of fact, I liked if I received no. 1 (refer to the statement above). But all the happiness and joy will be shattered into tiny pieces in a millisecond of time if you were being asked question no.2. *deep sigh*

Well, you know what, I'm not a witch nor fortune teller, where I could easily predict and tell how's my fortune will be. *flipped table*

I don't think that I will be getting married soon. Well, I have lots of things that I needed to take care of. Besides, I am still a student who are struggling very hard (exaggerated as always) to survive in medical school. I still needed to repay my parents for what they have done to me. As the eldest child in a family, I have a huge responsibility behind my back. 

Anyway, for all my friends who are getting married, I pray that Allah will grant you barakah (blessings) and descend His blessings on both of you and keep you united. Insha-Allah :)

without wax,
haniyahaya :)

p/s: I love weddings. Don't get me wrong, okay? Peace!

No comments: