Tuesday, November 10, 2015

My Tagged profile

I have several emails, but I only stick with two emails; one is for all the official things and the another one is for all my social medias. The official one of course sounded like an official email address as it has my name as my email address. In the other hand, the one that I used for all my social media was the email address that I made ever since I was 12, hence the address was kinda childish as it may sound--with all the 'z' just to look cool. Because back then where we tend to spell gurlz for girl, kidz for kid and etc. Sounds pretty cool back then. Lol. Did you get what I mean?

So yesterday I decided to open my second email (the one for social media). I was completely shocked as I had 5000+ mails in my mailbox (it was near to 6k actually). Gosh, how lazy am I to clear up my mailbox. I could see that all the mails were notification emails sent by all the social medias that I'd been signed up for. 

And suddenly I came across with the notification email sent by Tagged. If you don't know what Tagged is, it was actually a social media back in a day where Friendster, Myspace, Hi-5 were popular. The moment I signed in my Tagged profile, I was having a cringe attack and at the same time, I couldn't stop laughing to myself. 

Here's the preview of my Tagged profile..

Source: haniyahaya

OMG! ASDFGHJKL!! What was I thinking back then???

Can you appreciate the background of my profile page? Well you see, I loved blue and black so I preferred to use some darker elements as my profile page theme because I thought it suited me better and of course, I thought it was cool. -.- *sigh* I still remembered that I used to stay up all night long just to edit my Friendster, Myspace, Tagged and Hi-5 profiles. I kept on changing my profile themes and also the background song for my profile. I didn't know how to create my own profile background so what I did was, I went to the the website that had all of these profile themes and then I just copied the html generator code and pasted it in my 'Edit Profile' setting. And voila! I just got a new profile background. Good old memories :)

And look at 'About Me' section.

Music: Whatever sounds cool. 
Yeah, basically I just listen to all kinds of music. From the boybands to the pop rock bands, from the hip hop/rap to R&B and jazz. 

Movies: I guessed I was so lazy to write in this section because trust me, I loved watching movies. I could spent hours and hours to watch movies and did a movie marathon every weekend. But now.. Ain't nobody got time for that! :D

Books: Yeah, that is so like me. I guessed I should add more genres like 'Young adult', 'Romance', 'Self-Help' and also 'General Fiction'.

Sports: I wasn't a type of person who was good in sport. I didn't play much during my high school. I just played hockey when I was in primary school and martial arts (silat) when I was in my secondary school. But don't get me wrong. I loved sports. But sometimes you won't get much chance to be part of the team or represent your schools. And of course, I was such a lazy bum especially to go out and play during 'riadah' :)

About me: blablabla~ Oh God, I guessed I was very lazy to write on this section. 

After having the cringe attack for more than 2 hours, I decided to terminate my Tagged profile. Hahaha. But seriously Tagged, I was very happy reminiscing my old memories. So, thank you!

without wax,
haniyahaya :)



No comments: