Friday, June 26, 2015

Why oh why?

I'm currently in Orthopaedic posting and frankly speaking, I'm now lost in the middle of nowhere. I wished I could be in Hogwarts or Middle Earth or Narnia so that I could escape from it, but yeah.. I had chosen this path and whether I liked it or not, by hook or by crook I needed to deal with it.

It was not that I hated Ortho but it seemed that it was very hard for me to digest all those things. Mind you that I used to dream of being an orthopaedist when I was a little kid. Hahaha! (I wondered where it comes from. ER perhaps?) Plus, we only had two weeks and two days for this posting and I felt that my level of knowledge was waaaaaay below! 

I felt that there were so much to study and understand. Besides that, I haven’t mastered my physical examination yet. This was so frustrating! There was a point that I felt, why on earth that I took medicine in the first place? But when I looked back by intention.. I knew that I shouldn’t be acting like this. Allah! 

Well, I just hoped that I could survive this posting and pass my EOP exam which would be in the next two weeks. Ameen.

without wax,
haniyahaya :)

No comments: