Saturday, June 20, 2015

Of Radiology and EOP result

Alhamdulillah, I had just finished my Radiology posting. I truly enjoyed it. It was like you were in the middle of a maze and you had to think hard to solve and interpret all those images. Sounds cool isn't?

I guessed that these two weeks of Radio posting were the most hectic and busy week of this month. Who said that Year 4 is a relax year? No way! In your dream!

We even had a mock exam for Radio too yesterday. Well, I have done my very best.. So, I hoped that I could do better in the real EOP exam. InsyaAllah :)

Last Tuesday, we had just knew our result for our previous three rotations. For me, it was ENT/Ophthal/Forensic, Community Medicine and also Primary Care.

As for ENT, Ophthal and Forensic, I've already told you in my previous post right? It was just same as before.

As for the other two:

1) Community Medicine : A-
2) Primary Care : A-

Alhamdulillah thumma alhamdulillah. 

I've never thought of getting A- in Primary Care because well..it was Primary Care for god sake! And I've never thought of the grade. Really. I was just hoping that I could pass the exam. That's all. 

That's all for today. I'll write more if I got a chance. 

p/s: Ramadhan Kareem to you! Have a blessed Ramadhan, and may Allah make easier for all of us to make a full use of the month of barakah. InsyaAllah.

without wax,
haniyahaya :)

No comments: