Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Congratulations!

Today was a very tiring day. This morning I went to the Orthopedic operation theater with Arina. Alhamdulillah we got a chance to see Combined Spinal and Epidural (CSE) case. We actually saw two ortho cases but the another one was under GA. Since we hadn't go through orthopaedic posting yet so I couldn't say much about the surgery. 
And this evening, we also had our case presentation (CP). My group presented a case on irreducible paraumbilical hernia and alhamdulillah our doctor was satisfied with it. I was very grateful that our seminar and CP were over. Now, the only thing left was the case write-up. Duh!

I planned to clerk a case tomorrow and tried to finish it up by tomorrow. Well I actually got a case last Monday but since I had presented the case on our BST, I should probably clerk another case. 

Oh yes! Last weekend, Athirah; my ex-roommate when I was in TGB got married! Mabrook to Athirah and zawj. I went to her wedding at Muar, Johor with Fateh and Aneeza. We decided to carpool as we loved our planet and we wanted to conserve resources like gas, clean air and energy by doing so! Hahaha. Basically this was the first wedding of my high school friend that I attended (well, my high school friends yang dah kahwin pun berapa kerat je pun. Boleh bilang dengan jari). I felt so excited plus she was my ex-roommate! We hadn't see each other for the past 5 years! I still remembered that the last time I saw her was the last day of SPM. Even when the day we went to get our SPM result I hadn't got a chance to see her. How bad is that?

with tgbians.
From left : Miti, Amalina Rusman, Aneeza, Athirah, Aisyah, Fateh & me

with tgbians and Athirah's friends who studied in Jordan


So again, mabrook Athirah and zawj for your marriage. May Allah bless you!

without wax,
haniyahaya :)

No comments: