Sunday, May 24, 2015

EOP : Psychiatry 2

Last Friday I had finally finished my Psychiatry posting. I had sat for my theory papers which consisted of MCQ, MEQ and SEQ papers. 

For MCQ, we had to answer 30 questions. For MEQ, we had a case on Neuroleptic Malignant Syndrome (NMS). We had to discuss about the sign and symptoms, the investigations and also the management for the case. As for SEQ, we had two questions. 

1. About different types of anxiety disorder, definition of panic and agoraphobia & management of panic disorder.

2. 4 medical conditions related to opioids, signs and symptoms of opioid intoxication and withdrawal & management of opioid related disorder. 

I had to say that it was quite okay. I had done my best. Hopefully I could passed this posting. 

Next posting will be the Anaesth-Radio-Ortho block. I will start with Anaesthesiology posting first for two weeks, and then Radiology for two weeks and Orthopaedics for three weeks. 

This upcoming posting will be a nerve-wrecking and hectic posting. I might go on hiatus or emotionally unstable. Just kidding! But I do hope that I will enjoy this upcoming posting :)

Till then,

without wax,
haniyahaya :)

No comments: