Thursday, May 28, 2015

A new look!

Hello there! 
So as stated above, I decided to make a makeover to my blog. It just came across my mind. I was mentally and physically exhausted with my new posting (Anaesthesia) so I decided to take a break to make some changes to my precious blog :)

Well, it was plain and simple. That was least I could do. Heeee :)

I still remembered that the last header had been used since 2010. It was 5 years ago. Man, this blog had grown up so fast! 

Okay, that's all from me. I wished I could write more but I got a very tight schedule. Even though so, I loved this posting. Hahaha. I still remembered that I once used to dream of being an anaesthesiologist. Well, it wasn't that bad. I thought of reconsider it :)

Till then,
Good night.

without wax,
haniyahaya :)

No comments: