Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Looking Glass 2.0

I had posted a post with the same title (Looking Glass) hence I decided to put on 2.0 at the back-- so here's the 2.0 version. 

The previous post was just about the lyrics (Looking Glass by Native Deen) and how I was touched with it. And this morning when I was listening to it again during breakfast, it hit me really hard. 

I still remembered that I was very touched when I first listened to the song. It seemed like it was specifically directed to me. And now, the feelings came back again.

For the past few months, I was not into myself. I had this kind of feeling that I had never felt it before. I was very far from Him. I had done so many sins that outweighed the sea. I was ashamed to myself and most importantly, Allah. 

I pray to Allah so that He could forgive me. 
I pray to Allah so that He could lead me to straight path.
I pray to Allah so that I could be a better Muslimah.
I pray to Allah so that He could increase my iman.
I pray to Allah so that I would always be blessed Him.



InsyaAllah.

without wax,
haniyahaya :)

No comments: