Thursday, January 1, 2015

Page 1 of 365 [2015]

Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh. 
2014 had been such a great year. I had ups and downs for the whole year. Subhanallah. There's no way I could count every single of His blessings to me for the past one year. 
Just a quick recap for 2014:

- Alhamdulillah I managed to pass my 3rd year of medical school and I'm currently in the 4th year. 
- I managed to travel to India and Vietnam which I truly had amazing experiences. They were such an eye-opener to me.
- I managed to become on of the volunteers for Mercy Malaysia which was really great. I had so much fun, met new people and learnt a lot.
- Alhamdulillah. I just knew that my name had been listed for Hajj this year. It was such an honour. I was really grateful but due to some circumstances I had to deferred it to some other times. Insha-Allah.

If I was about to list down all the blessings that Allah had given to me, it would be a never-ending list. Nevertheless I hope that this year will be much better than before. Insha-Allah. 
Till then.

without wax,
haniyahaya :)

No comments: