Saturday, January 17, 2015

Community Medicine Posting

Asslamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh.
Alhamdulillah, All Praise be to Allah. 

I'm now in my final week of Community Medicine. To be honest,community medicine was not really my cup of tea. Even though so, I still learnt a lot from it. Though the classes were boring as hell but i believed that there were all would benefited me in the future. We learnt about statistics yada yada (I was thinking of changing into another course or doing double major). Statistics and me didn't blend so well. My mom kept telling me since I was in high school that it was easy but for me, there was a big no for it (Since my mom took a statistics degree during her university year. That explained much about it).

Throughout this posting too, we have to conduct a research. A research for one whole class which consisted 42 students (including me). Interesting don't you think? Even to conduct a research in pair would gave you so much trouble, can't you imagine this?

Alhamdulillah. It wasn't bad as you might think of. Of course there were ups and downs throughout this whole 7 weeks but I learnt a lot. During my high school years, we had been taught of how to conduct a research, which we called School Enrichment Module (SEM) Type III. And me being such a lazy bum, I chose the easier topic. When I was in Form 2, our group totally nailed it! We even won the first place for our category. When I was in Form 5, I guessed we had gave our best shot at it although we didn't win or whatsoever. I was thinking of finish it off ASAP. Hahaha. And of course when I was in my primary school years, I had seen how my mom did her thesis; followed her to the meeting with her supervisor, how she wrote her thesis and so many more. It was an amazing experience.

Okay, I guess I'm better off now. I need to study as my exam is just around the corner. This upcoming Monday will be having our Clinico-Social Case (CSC) Presentation which contribute 10% of our final exam and also we have MCQ, MEQ, SEQ and OSPE on Friday. Wish us luck and pray for our success!


Thank you and have a good day!

Till then.

without wax,
haniyahaya :)

No comments: