Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Ophthalmology posting

Alhamdulillah. Last week marked the end of my 2 weeks of ophthalmology posting. Frankly speaking I guessed ophthalmology was not really my forte. I wasn't saying that I hated it but I guessed it just didn't suit me well. Maybe it was due to my lack of practices and exposures. Huwaaa! I should practice more. The moment I just discovered the optic disc through the direct ophthalmoscope, the posting ended :( yeah! When you have found the optic disc is like you have just discovered golds! If you really know what I mean ;) *winks*
So this week would be my Forensic Medicine posting. I love forensic. Some of my friends said that I'm weird because I'm fond into that thing but yeah, it is cool you know. Forensic needs you to know a lot of things, make you think harder because you need to relate the medicine stuffs and all. But basically is all about logic. Muehehe. 
That's all from me now. Good night.

without wax,
haniyahaya :)

No comments: