Friday, October 3, 2014

September read

As you can see, my previous five posts were all about books. Well since I've nothing to do for this holidays I guessed it is the best for me to do some reading. Well I haven't read a lot for a quite some time.

So it's now October. Gosh how fast the time flies. It seemed like yesterday I'd just entered my clinical years and now I'm going to my fourth year of medical school? Jeez.

To wrap this up, here's the list of my books that I've read so far in September. And to be honest people, this month had been an amazing reading month! :)

Kopi-ah was borrowed from my friend, Mimi and
Tongkat Warrant Ini Saya Punya Kerja was with Mimi too
because I lent it to her
Source : haniyahaya's

1) Starter for Ten/David Nicholls - 3/5
2) Theodore Boone : The Accused/John Grisham - 4/5
3) A Girl Walks into a Wedding/ Helena S. Paige - 2/5
4) Kopi-ah/Abrar Shafie & Munirah Rashid - 3/5
5) Tongkat Warrant Ini Saya Punya Kerja/ Sasterawan Negara Usman Awang - 4/5
6) Sorry/Max Davidson - 4/5
7) The Hundred-Foot Journey/ Richard C. Morais - 4/5
8) Gifted Hands: The Ben Carson Story/ Ben Carson & Cecil Murphey - 5/5
9) Wacana Hitam Putih (Antologi Cerpen dan Sajak Hadiah Sastera Utusan Melayu & Public Bank) - 4/5
10) School Fail/Anna Tripp - 3/5
11) House, M.D. VS Reality/Andrew Holtz - 5/5


That's all peeps! I'm looking forward for another great reading month :)

without wax,
haniyahaya :)

No comments: