Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Post EOP Theory Exam

Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wavarakatuh.

Alhamdulillah I had finished my EOP Theory exam last Friday. Basically for this one-week exam (4 days to be precised), we had Medicine, Paediatrics, O&G and last but not least, Surgery papers. 

I had done my very best though I still thought that I could do better. I sometimes felt that I was such a pillock. The answers that I wrote down were horribly awful and fatuous especially for O&G SEQ papers (tho O&G is one of my favourite postings) -.-
But whatever it is, it is over. I cannot simply go back to the past and changed what need to be changed. Well I'm not a time traveller.

And Alhamdulillah, all praise to Allah--Today, I'm officially had passed my Year 3! 
Year 3 had taught me so many things in my life. I realized that this path is not as easy. It is not like those TV shows that you'd watched. Seriously! But a journey as a medical student is like a roller coaster; there are ups and downs of it and I really love every single bit of it :)

Alhamdulillah, thank you Allah for you blessings. Big thanks to my parents who are always there for me when I am in my fragile state, my supportive friends, the HTAR staff and last but not least, all the patients at HTAR. For those patients who I had clerked before this, thank you so much for your time and willingness. It was a pleasure for me because I could learn so many things from you. Without you, I might not be able to survive till now. So again, thank you so much! May Allah repay all your kindness.

My comrades with Dr Atif and Dr Pandit :D

without wax,
haniyahaya :)


No comments: