Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Iftar with the girls :)

After I arrived home from the programme-GPS Ramadhan, I quickly rushed to the bathroom since I have promised to break the fast with my ex-Gerik friends. Well, I felt so excited since this was the time that we can gather after so long we hadn't meet each other.

We decided to meet up at Teh Tarik Place at Nu Sentral. There were Asilah, Saz, Hilda, Khaira, Pipah, Nana, Ma and Fatin. We hung out for about 4 hours but we never realized that the time had passed by.. Seriously, after a long time, it was really good to catch up with your friends. Reminiscing the old days back then when we were in MRSM. Gosh, I really missed those moments. 

Back when we were in MRSM Gerik, we were very close I must say. We used to go to prep together, eat together, sit in the same spot in surau together, stay up late at night and have pillow talk together and the list went on and on. Those memories were never failed to make me smile. I had such amazing memories in Gerik and you guys were those who made my life at there colourful. Through ups and downs, you were there for me. Thank you so much!

From left: Fatin, me, Nana, Khaira, Ma, Pipah, Hil, Saz & Asilah

Not in the picture : Pipah

Us :)

though it was a short gathering, but it was fun! ^__^

It was really great to meet you guys! Though Han, Alin and Ben weren't there to join us.. Hopefully we can meet again next time- but with complete team of us! InsyaAllah. Till we meet again!

without wax,
haniyahaya :)

No comments: