Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Post EOP exam : Medicine

So yeah. This morning I had my end of posting exam for Medicine. I just couldn't believe it that it was coming to the end. Nevertheless, I guessed that I didn't perform well. I didn't know but I felt so bad. Well, the patient was cooperative enough but the case that I got was kinda complicated. Or it was just me? Did I didn't study that much? Did I didn't practice that much? 

When I came to know the chief complaint of my patient, I was like.. Crap! I was a dead meat! I suddenly  became stuttered when aswering those questions that had been thrown at me. I was doomed! I just felt that I was such a fool. Luckily that I didn't hyperventilate at that time!

It was kinda sad because I was hoping that I could do better. When hearing your friends talked about how were their performances, how good they were, how the lecturers were very satisfied with them.. I just couldn't bear it. My heart broke into pieces.


Whatever it is I pray for the best. InsyaAllah. And I really wish that I could do better next time. 

Medicine; I'm gonna miss you. You've teach me a lot. Thank you, thank you and thank you. Till we meet again!

without wax,
haniyahaya :)


No comments: