Thursday, November 14, 2013

Plagiarism

Plagiarism.
It is very common, especially among the student and I have to admit that sometimes, I did that too although not all the time. I know my limit and I wouldn't cross the line. I'm not saying that I'm perfect. No! Everybody is not perfect and as human, we always make mistakes. Always. 

But the thing is, in a professional way, plagiarism is strictly prohibited. Like for example, you did it because of you want to get good marks. Frankly speaking, I don't give a damn about the marks. As for me, what do I get is what that I should really deserve. I give full commitment, I've put so much effort into something, then I should get something better in return. If not, I would take that as reminders so that I can improve myself from time to time. It's not only about the marks.


Source : makealivingwriting.blogspot.com

I don't know but somehow some people have that kind of mentality that better grades or marks mean that you'll be good in future. Hell no. 

It is true that better grades are good for you in the future, but if you do something that is wrong in a way to get better grades, that is not good. Like for example, you are cheating in the exam because you want to pass the exam. Nobody knows what are you doing. And yeah, you end up getting an A for that paper. It is good for you to get an A, but think again. Are you really happy with what have you get by doing so?

I don't know. Maybe different people have different opinions, but as for me, it is totally wrong. 

This post is not meant for anyone. I just want to spill my feeling over here. Yeah, it is my blog so I can do whatever I want. (evil laugh)

without wax,
haniyahaya :)

p/s: To be a competent doctor, you must work hard. You start from basic and as you progress you will learn more and more. It depends on you. 


No comments: