Saturday, November 9, 2013

Hectic week

Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh.
So this week was such a hectic week. I thought that I had turned out to be a zombie. With the case presentation and case write up, there were so many things to do. Plus, these things were very new to me and I was lost. I didn't know how to do a good case presentation, I didn't know how to do the case write up and make sure the words were not more than 1500 words. Gosh! It was a very stressful week and I didn't get enough sleep. 

Source : Google.com

But Alhamdulillah, this morning I had finally passed up my case write up. I hoped that it was good. I'd put so much efforts in it. Heh.

And about the case presentation, our group decided to present about my case which was recurrent simpke febrile fit. Alhamdulillah, Dr Achamma said that it was good! Thank you to all my group members for that. Thumbs up! I was really scared and afraid that our case presentation wasn't good enough.




without wax,
haniyahaya :)



No comments: