Friday, October 11, 2013

Welcome to the clinical years!

Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh.

Welcome back to school! Ahah! My holidays had officially ended last week. Well, one month of holidays managed to turn me out as a super lazy girl. Hiks :)

So, basically this week was our orientation week at MSU. Nothing much happened. We had been briefed about the clinical years and stuffs since this year wasn't be the same like before. Of course! Year 1 & 2 were just theory, but this year was different! We will be going to the hospital, clerk the patients, do the history taking and physical examinations. Weeeeee!!!

It may sounded interesting but somehow, it wasn't that easy as you might think. I needed to work harder and harder this year. Not only hard, but also smart. 

Basically, there will be 4 different postings for Year 3 - Medicine, Surgery, Obstetrics & Gynaecology and Paediatrics. Each of us will be divided according to our respective postings. And guess what, my first posting would be PAEDIATRICS! Hahaha. Some of my friends thought that I am very suitable to be posted in that postings due to my size. Well yeah. I have to admit that I am short for my age. Despite of being 20 years old, I've always been mistaken as a secondary school student! :P

I knew that clinical years would be full of challenges and new experiences. I always pray that I could survive these 3 more years and pass with flying colours. I want to be a good doctor for ummah! InsyaAllah. 

Source : Google.com


without wax,
haniyahaya :)

No comments: