Monday, February 25, 2013

Savings

Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh.

I had a talk with my mum. I told my mum that some of my friends will be further their studies abroad, mostly Australia and New Zealand. I asked my mum, "Is it really hard to survive in Australia?" (since my parents used to study there long time ago)

My mum said, it was not that hard to survive in Aussie, not with a good and proper management. I agreed with her. As a student, we should have a proper management, especially when it comes to money. Sometimes, the sponsored students (not all) are so happy when they have received their monthly allowance and prefer to enjoy with all the money that they've got. They love to spend all those money with brand-new gadgets, shopping on expensive clothes and many more without realizing that they should spend all the money that they've got in a correct way (studies, etc.).

I started to ponder. 

Think.
Change.

Recently, I had participated in a program; Seminar Baitul Muslim 2.0. It was a great experience for me.  There was a slot, 'Fulu$ oh Fulu$' that made me realize that I really need to start saving from now on. It is not only for the wedding, but for the life after it. Marriage life is not like a bed of roses.

Source : Google.com


Let's start saving from now on. It is for our own good. We will never know what will happen in the future. Better be safe than sorry. It's okay. We'll start from something small and simple. For example, start bring your own drinks from home instead of buying a bottle of mineral water every day. It is cheaper and makes  you healthy as well as you'll be keep hydrated. Start something simple but make sure it is continuous.

There are actually lots of things that you can do. Whatever it is, it is all depends on you, whether you want to do it or not. The choice is in your hands!

without wax,
haniyahaya :)


No comments: