Wednesday, December 12, 2012

After a week

Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh.

It has been a week after the surgery. Although the doctor had gave me one week off, but still, I didn't want to miss all my classes. Just imagine how much did I have to cover by myself if I miss all those classes. Gosh! It was kinda painful since I needed to move around. Luckily, there's no practical and tutorial for this whole week. Yeayy! So I didn't have to move around a lot. Good for me though. 

Not to forget, it was hard for me to drive. My back was pain too when I buckled up my seat belt. But, hey wearing a seat belt is a must right? What more options did I have? ( But sometimes, I didn't wear it. Heeee ) 

I still needed to do my follow-up this upcoming Saturday.

Oh, all my classmates were busy talking about the annual dinner. Geez. I didn't want to attend it although they said that the dinner is compulsory for the students as the students' attitude marks will be taken. Oh God!  

without wax,
haniyahaya :)

No comments: