Monday, December 24, 2012

After two weeks

Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh.
Alhamdulillah, it's been two weeks after the surgery. The result was finally out. The left 2nd toe mass was actually haemangioma, and the other one at my back was keratin cyst.
Haemangioma is actually a benign tumor of endothelial cells that lined the blood vessels.
And Alhamdulillah, no more pain now while I was driving. But still, I couldn't wear a covered shoes yet since the toe wasn't heal that much. For the time being, I just wore sandals. Comfortable. And today, I accidentally slipped my keys and they hit my toe, to be specific, the one that I've went for surgery. Ouch! Only Allah know how much pain that I felt.

Nevertheless, jazakumullahu khairan katheera for your du'as and supports! May Allah bless you. InshaAllah :)

without wax,
haniyahaya :)

1 comment:

IRA NURISLAM said...

mybe too late but syafakillah:)