Sunday, December 2, 2012

After the Progress Test 1

Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh.

So it has been a very long time I haven't write anything in this blog. Yeah. Busy with the studies, lab reports, eat, watching TV and sleep. (Do they really count?)

Nothing much that I could share with you guys. First of all, I'm now in my one-week-holidays! Yeaayy for me! I just finished my Progress Test I last Friday. How was the test? Well, actually most of the questions were direct. You didn't have to think too much. But, since I didn't revise anything, I ruined it up. I guessed so..

So, enough for the Progress Test I. I hope that I could do better next time. InsyaAllah :)

This month I have so many programmes that I've been decided to join. Hahaha. It's been awhile I haven't join any programmes, so December is a good start. Right?

1. The Value of Youth - Talk by Shazly Khan at IMU. I'm not really sure that I can join this programme since I'll have a surgery next Tuesday. And not too forget, Abah has to sit for his exam on Saturday's morning. I'm not sure whether he can send me to IMU.

2. Twins of Faith at PICC Putrajaya. I've been waiting for this event for a very long time. I can't wait! Seriously! Most of the speakers are really cool! :)

3. 1000 Jiwa 1 Hati at Masjid Sultan Salahuddin Abdul Aziz Shah, Shah Alam. It is organised by Raudhatul Sakinah. I'd joined the ABJZ programme when I was in TGB back then. A very cool and great programme I must say. So this year, I can't wait for the '1000 Jiwa 1 Hati' programme!

4. Trip to Broga Hill since I have promise Jojo to bring her to there long time ago.


So how about you? Have you plan to join any beneficial programmes? Grab any chance to join as many programmes you want. Make sure you manage your time well. Don't make it affects your studies :)

I really hope that I can join all the programmes that I've listed here. InsyaAllah. May Allah ease :)

without wax,
haniyahaya :)


2 comments:

aqu hanya seorang penulis said...

bile 1001 jiwa hati tu?

haniyahaya said...

1000 Jiwa 1 Hati tu 31/12/2012 - 1/1/13.
start petang :)