Thursday, September 20, 2012

Dear Saz :)

Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh.

Last Monday (17th September 2012), one of my best friends, Saz went off to Ireland. She got an offer to pursue her studies in Medicine at UCC (University College Cork). I couldn't send her off at the airport since I had to babysit my brothers at home. I'm such a kind sister, right? (Just kidding!)

I was very happy for her. Study abroad is one of my dreams. I really wished that I could further my studies in Medicine in UK or Ireland too, but Allah is The Best Planner. He knows what is best for me. Even though I didn't get a chance to be there like Saz, I'm grateful to Him. I still managed to be in medical school, and insyaAllah by this October, I'm going to be a 2nd year student. It's okay if I couldn't make it like her but, deep in my heart I was very proud of her.

Whatever it is, I'll always pray for you Saz. May you be a great doctor for Ummah! InshaAllah :)

My bestfriends ; Fateh & Saz
May our friendship last till Jannah :)

without wax,
haniyahaya :)

No comments: