Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Random project during holidays #1

Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh.

For your information, I'm now enjoying my two months of holidays. (Well, it has been reduced to one month more or less after the Eid).

Since I don't have any plan for a vacation or whatsoever during this holiday, I suddenly come out with a random project. Hahaha. Don't expect this project is a MEGA project! Trust me. I'm not going to build any skyscrapers. But, it is my first time doing this project. I bet you'll think that I've nothing much too do at home and I'm such a boring person. Well, that's who I am.

So, introducing you my first and random project for this holidays....



Well, here it goes.This is the first one. I'll update the rest. Just wait for it ya'!!

without wax,
haniyahaya :)

p.s : I'm deeply sorry if my English is so bad. It's been quite a long time I haven't write in English so I guess, my writting skill is bad, as the days go by. I'll try to improve my writting later. InshaAllah :)

No comments: