Sunday, October 30, 2011

Love our mothers :)


Salam 'alaik my dearest followers!
Alhamdulillah, thank you Allah for giving us another chance to live. 
So, basically, I just want to share something with you guys.
Let's scroll down!
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 
This is a picture of an orphan of Iraqi boy who had lost his mother.
So he drew himself a mother on the ground and slept next to her.
See? I don't know how you might feel when you see this picture. But as for me, I am really touched. I just can't stop my tears from falling down. Yeah, you might think that I'm such a cry baby or whatsoever. But, whatever it is, I really love my mom :)

Without my mom, I think I'm not be able to see this world. Without my mom, I will not be able who I am today. Seriously..

And when I see this picture, I feel that I am so lucky to have my mom besides me. Even though my mom always get angry with me for not doing things that she has been told me to do so, but still..I do love her.

As for me, you don't have to wait for Mother's Day to say how much you love your mother right? You can always do it anytime. And maybe, different people have their own perspectives or ways to show their love towards their mothers. So, it depends.. I'm not going to force you to do this and that..

But, whatever it is.. Be grateful to Allah because we still have our mother besides us. And not too forget, make du'a for her, and also our father. (next time I'll write about father, Insha Allah)

So, that's all I guess. Oh, before I forget, I would like to suggest you guys to listen to this song. It is my all-time favourite nasheed song. Enjoy!


And here's the lyrics.

Sewaktu Azan Mendayu-Dayu
Ibuku Pergi Meninggalkanku
Perginya Takkan Kembali Lagi
Kerana Takdir Telah Menentukan

Doa Restu Kuutuskan Untukmu Ibu
Semoga Diri Ibu Bahagia
Di Akhirat Yang Kekal Abadi

Ibuku Kau Pemupuk Kasih Sayang
Kerana Kaulah Ibu Yang Tercinta
Baktimu Padaku Tidak Terkira
Hanya Tuhan Dapat Membalasnya

Ibuku Walau Kau Pergi Dulu
Namun Kutetap Mengingatimu
Kasihku Padamu Seperti Dulu
Selamat Tinggal Ibuku

Tajuk Nasyid : Selamat Tinggal Ibuku
Artis : Soutus Sofwa
Album : Dengarlah Sayang


Chiao! May peace be upon you!
Have a nice weekend peeps!
Take care :)

without wax,
haniyahaya :)

p/s: Love your parents. We are so busy growing up, we often forget that they are also growing old.


3 comments:

Inspector Saahab said...

sigh. u make me T.T

miss my home :(

haniyahaya said...

So do I.. T_____T

haniyahaya said...
This comment has been removed by the author.