Sunday, May 15, 2011

The Muslim's 15 Rules of Life

Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh.


Alhamdulillah, Praise to Allah SWT for giving me a chance to stay and live in this world.


First of all, maybe you guys will feel kinda suprised as I wrote my entry in English. Oh well, I just wanted to practise to write in English as it had been a very long time I hadn't write in English. I would also want to appologize if my English was bad. ( I knew it..)





So, let's get back to the main topic. Actually, I wanted to share something with you guys. I didn't know what should it be called. Photo? Quotes? Whatever-it-might-be-called.. I just thought that this thing was very inspiring and I would felt so selfish if i didn't share it with you guys..



See? It was really inspiring huh? I didn't know if you guys didn't feel the same way as I did.. But hopefully, you guys could learn something :)

That's all from me..
Wallahu'alam~

without wax,
haniyahaya :)

No comments: