Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Hello 2011 :)

Salam 'Alaik..
Goodbye 2010, Hello 2011..
Yes, I know that I'm late for it.. hahaha~ whatever... still, we're in the ealier month of January.. So, My new resolution? let me guess?? I don't have one I guess..
But what I want is just to get straight A+ for my SPM.. And I'm hoping to get MARA Scholarship in Medic.. Oh, Allah..Please grant my wishes.. I hope for Your Mercy and Love..

And also..not to forget that I want Fateh, my best friend to be healthy just like before.. Fateh is now at HUKM, suffering from leukemia..(is the spelling correct?) I really want her smile back.. She is a tough girl although she suffered a lot! I really miss her.. so much!

that's all i guess.. Hope that 2011 is much better than 2010..

without wax,
hani yahaya

No comments: