Wednesday, December 29, 2010

result for spc..

Salam 'Alaik..
SPC result? you wanna know? yes, I don't get it.. I repeat, I don't get it.
And yes, I was so upset about it.
that means i have to go to the PLKN.. luckily, my campsite was not far away from my house.. Geez..

I went to the Pejabat MARA with my mom. Gosh, i was very tired since i didn't have my lunch yet. I just had a Gardenia bread which costs only RM 0.60 and plain water. I went there just to send the 'surat permohonan' for SPC thingy.. but the worst thing was I didn't like the staffs very much.. why?
1. THEY WERE ALL LATE! we had to wait until 2 p.m. since all of them were having their lunch and i was okay with that. but at 2 p.m. there were nobody's there.. hello, are u think u are big enough and people just like us were some kinda 'selekeh' la? Gosh.. you think that Pejabat MARA tu Pejabat Yayasan Ayah Anda? i knew that i was rude right now.. maybe this is because of the holidays.. But i was very angry right now.. very angry and not into the good mood apparently.

2. the staffs were not friendly. Can they just smiled? Their money were not going to waste and the people would be happy with you.. ini tak, muncung je lebih mengalahkan ikan bawal.. haiyoo.. kalau la selama-lamanya macam ni, bungkus la orang Melayu. and i knew, i was very rude to say about this..

nothing more to say, just hoping that i would get the spc, if not, i have to go to the PLKN, which I already prepared for it mentally (heh!).. and i was hoping that I would get straight A+s for my SPM.. if i don't get straight A+s, Straight As would be better.. I hoped for Your Mercy, Ya Allah..Ameen~

without wax,
hani yahaya..

No comments: