Friday, November 12, 2010

sesudah spc..

Salam 'Alaik..
Alhamdulillah.. the interview regarding the scholarship with the MARA Panels was over..
i was very grateful to Allah Almighty although that during that day i wasn't prepared enogh to be interviewed..

i didn't know how was it.. i guesses i had did my very best and the most important thing was i didn't screw up.. gosh.. even though i was being informed that the interview was going to be held earlier which was on 10.30.. and i only got 30 minutes left to be prepared..rushed down to the block and changed my clothes then went to the PSI .. Alhamdulillah.. it was great moment and experience.. just hope for the best.. Amin..

to all my friends and whosever read this post, i really,really hope that you could make du'a for me and the rest of my friends.. Insya Allah..


without wax,
hani yahaya :)

No comments: