Wednesday, September 8, 2010

solat tarawikh...

Assalamualaikum w.b.t

Subhanallah, Glory be to Allah
Alhamdulillah, Praise be to Allah
Allahuakbar, Allah is Great
These are three words
To praise Allah..

It was a nasheed song that i used to sing when I was a little kid back then...

okay,okay.. back on the topic above..
So, Alhamdulillah, I hadn't miss performed my Solat Tarawikh in Jama'ah eventhough I was in my home.. well, i promised to my self that i didn't want to miss my Solat Sunat Tarawikh and Witir for this Ramadhan.. The teachers, friends always said that "please, never forget the Solat Sunat Tarawikh at the mussola"..
I want to prove to myself that i could do it.. So people, please pray for me so that i wouldn't miss the Tarawikh prayers for toninght since tonight will be the last day ...

Actually what i wanted to say is that, when i went to the mussola, the thing that i didn't like the most was the children. Yes, sure.. it was a good thing that the parents wanted to bring their children to perform the Tarawikh prayers, but the bad thing was, the children were not like that. they were busy chatted and played around the mussola.All the jama'ah couldn't concerntrate @ khusyu' because the children were so noisy..

the parents? hahaha~ somehow i didn't whether i should blame them or not.. i could see that some of them try to sound their children, but some? just ignored it.. haisy. in this case, if u were in my position, who should u blame for?

think.think.think.

without wax,
hyhy

No comments: