Thursday, June 10, 2010

11th June

Hi everyone!
it's me again..

i know, the blog's name had been changed..
hehehe~
just to make a new look for my blog..
okay, whatever it is..
tomorrow is 11th June..
I believe that most people in this entire world can't wait for tomorrow..
hahaha~
guess what?

yeah..
that's right..
it is...........


hehehe~
i come from a family that really loves football.. (well except for my mother and my brother #2)
eventhough we are not the die-hard fans.. but still, we follow all the latest news about football..
hahaha~

The World Cup event is an event that will be held in every four years.. and for this year, South Africa is the host for this global event.32 countries participate in this international event. This official event of the 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa™ is organised by FIFA, streetfootballworld, the 2010 FIFA World Cup Organising Committee South Africa and the City of Johannesburg.


and as for me.. my favourite team will be England.. hahaha~ i don't know.. but i just love England..maybe because there is my favourite player there.. hahaha~
p/s: can't wait for Malaysia team to be qualified to World Cup.. I wonder when it will be.. *sigh..
never mind, "Malaysia Boleh!"

No comments: